Opening Hours :The library is open every school day from 08 a.m. to 01:30 p.m.
Library Periods : According to the school time table the students of Class VI- VII can visit the library for the issue and return of the books during their library periods. They can refer books and participate in library activities during this time.
Students :01 book for a period of 7 days.
Faculty and staff : Maximum 05 books for a period of 15days.
Class Libraries : Class libraries are functioning for classes I to V.
Open Access and Classification :The library follows an open access system. The books are classified and shelved accordingly.
Library Automation :The stock and services of the library are automated powered by e-granthalaya software provided from National Informatics Centre Department of information Technology, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India. The software has been designed by a team of experts from software as well as Library and Information Science discipline.
- All student and Staff of the School are members of the Library.
- A student can borrow only two books at a time for a period of two weeks.
- A Staff Member can borrow maximum five books at a time for a period of one month.
- Books will be issued to the Students, during the Library Periods.
- Marking, Underlining or writing on Library books, periodicals, and newspapers is strictly forbidden.
- Reference books and current periodicals will not be issued to any member. These can be consulted only in Library.
- If the books are not returned within the specified time it will be viewed seriously and fine will be charged as per rules.
- The Librarian may call for a book at any time, even if the normal period of loan has not expired.
- In case of book is misused, wrongly handled or lost the person concerned will have to replace the book or pay the current market price of the book.
- After reading, make sure that the books, periodicals and newspapers are kept back at their respective places.
- The members should take good care of library furnishing and equipment. Make sure the Library looks as good when you leave as it did when you came in.
- Drink and food are not allowed in the Library.
- Strict order and Silence Shall be maintained in the Library and speak softly if needed.