- Books: 1461
- Newspaper: 04
- Periodicals: 26
- CD’s : 100
Library works from 8:15 am to 2:30 pm in all working Days.
Arrangement of the Books
- Books are arranged according to Accession Number.
- There is a separate collection of specimen copies.
- Books are issued to the students using E-granthalaya Library automation software.
- Two books are issued at a time to the students.
- Students use their Library card to get periodicals and the specimen copies issued.
- VI onward students come to the library and read newspapers, periodicals and other learning.
Class library concept is followed for primary section. Required numbers of colour coded books are issued from main Library.
The Library is fully automated. E-granthalaya software is used for automating the Library housekeeping operations. Bar code scanner is used to read the bar code labels of books.